The Welcare Digital Thermometer- Ultimate is designed to give fast and accurate temperature readings. For oral, rectal and underarm temperature measurement.
Welcare Digital Thermometer Ultimate WDT606
- 5 second* reading time
- Backlit screen
- Jumbo screen
- Water resistant
- Readable in C or F
- Fever alarm
- Last reading memory function
- Measurement completion alert
- Automatic shut-off
- Flexible tip
- Oral, rectal or underarm use
* Rectal measurement. Result times may vary due to the individual and method used.
WARNING – KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
- Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.
Always read & follow the instructions for use & health warnings. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
|Dimensions||1.7 × 5.6 × 16.5 cm|