The Welcare Digital Thermometer- Deluxe is designed to give fast and accurate temperature readings. Unlike an ear thermometer or forehead thermometer, the Welcare Digital Thermometer works for oral, rectal and underarm temperature measurement.
Welcare Digital Thermometer Deluxe WDT505
$11.50 GST inc
Out of stock
Out of stock
- 10 second* reading time
- Jumbo screen
- Water resistant
- Readable in C or F
- Fever alarm
- Last reading memory function
- Measurement completion alert
- Automatic shut-off
- Flexible tip
- Oral, rectal or underarm use
* Result times may vary due to the individual and method used.
WARNING – KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Button batteries are hazardous (whether the battery is new or used).
- Swallowing or insertion of a button battery into any part of the body can cause severe or fatal injuries in 2 hours or less (lithium batteries) or serious injuries (non-lithium batteries).
- If you suspect your child/a person has swallowed or inserted a button battery inside their body, medical attention should be sought immediately. You can also call the Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for 24/7 fast, expert advice.
- Examine the product to make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure. (optional)
- If removing the battery from the product, ensure it is stored in a safe place out of reach of children.
- Dispose of products containing button batteries safely and according to current local regulations.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
|Dimensions||1.7 × 5.6 × 16.5 cm|